Monday, November 1, 2010

My internet is down

My internet is down due to the storm that knocked out our electricity. However, my school has wireless. Blessings are everywhere :) The lack of communication with my family and friends was altering my mood a bit. However, I told myself that what I am experiencing now is only temporary. I had some weekend plans that fell through due to the weather but hopefully, I will be posting some new pictures. I found this quote that pretty much sums up my feelings now. Enjoy the experience.

Watch your thoughts, for they become your words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become your character.
Watch your character, for it becomes you destiny.
- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment